save the date
We have one more event planned this year. We were lucky enough to be able to hole our Christmas in July dance this year before lockdown happened again. It was a wonderful evening of dance, friendship and of course wonderful music which was performed by our good friend Dr ‘Will’ Love. Hoping we are as lucky with our end of year dance of which some of the details are below:-
Our Christmas dance will be held on 11th December in the Pandanus Lounge, upstairs at Wynnum RSL. This event will be a dinner/dance with Floorburners playing all of our favourite music. More information to come.
If you are interested in attending any of these events, please call Lorna 0421 772 300
As you may already know, we all must stay vigilant in these uncertain times with regard to Covid-19.
Redlands Latin Dance is still currently following the latest Queensland Health Directive for Business, Activity & Undertakings.
Therefore currently we are not teaching in any of our venues. Hoping this will change very soon so that we can get back to some sort of normal life.
Lorna, Paul, Bill + Anne
qld government regulations
Protocols and guidelines
UNFORTUNATLY AT THE MOMENT DUE TO COVID, WE CAN NO LONGER HAVE CONTACT PARTNER DANCE INSTRUCTION.
.The below information will required to be adhered to when classes resume:-
The dance classes will be open to all whether you are from the same household or not and there will be some guidelines for us to follow.
It’s the intention of Redlands Latin Dance to operate under the Qld Governments COVID-19 Safe Check List and have signed a Statement of Compliance.
To all my dancers and to others intending to come to our classes please see below for the basic guidelines for attendance :-
QLD GOVERNMENT REGULATIONS FOR COVID-19
– Patrons should not enter the venue, if they:-
– Have been in close contact with a known case of COVID-19.
– Have travelled overseas in the previous 14 days.
– Have been to a declared COVID-19 hotspot in the previous 14 days. A list of declared COVID-19 hotspots can be accessed at www.qld.gov.au/health/conditions/health-alerts/coronavirus-covid-19current-status/hotspots-covid-19.
– Any person with signs or symptoms of COVID-19 are to be refused entry.
– On entry participants or guests should be queried if they have experienced symptoms of COVID (this may be achieved through individual or group interaction).
– The general requirement to maintain social distancing of 1.5m is still in place, while participants are on the dance floor and engaged in the activity, this is no longer a requirement. Social distancing is still recommended at all other times.
REDLANDS LATIN DANCE PROTOCOL & GUIDELINES
– Be clean and careful.
– If you are feeling unwell please don’t attend the studio for a lesson.
– Keep your distance where possible.
– Be cautious with contact and proximity.
– No shared equipment, where possible participants bring their own.
– Appropriate hygiene practices including hand sanitization (supplied by RLD